Date: 13 May 2017
How to make a submission:
- DOWNLOAD PDF
- Click the following link: https://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/committees/inquiries/Pages/inquiry-details.aspx?pk=2436#tab-submissions
- Click ‘new submission’
- Enter contact details as either an individual or on behalf of an organisation
- Decide whether you want your submission to be made public or remain confidential
The above information has been provided to assist you in your submission feel free to use any or all of it as you see fit.
The deadline for submissions is Sunday the 28th May 2017.
So please submit your form NOW!
An open letter to the public,
On the 6th April 2017, it was announced that there will be a NSW Parliamentary Inquiry into matters relating to the waste industry, waste disposal as well as "Energy from Waste" technology.
As you may be are aware, the Dial A Dump Industries Group through The Next Generation Proposal (TNG) is eager to promote and lead the way in introducing Energy from Waste (EfW) to New South Wales.
The Next Generation, EfW will:
- Create jobs
- Divert over 1 million tonnes of waste away from landfill
- Create enough electricity to power 200,000 homes
- Eliminating 3 million tonnes of geenhouse gas emissions per annum
- A renewable energy source adopting:
- World’s best practices & best available technology
- It's safe
There is no single magic bullet to tackle the problem of waste. There are a range of processes that work together to provide a viable solution.
Thermal treatment will play an important role in an integrated waste system, contributing to a sustainable future for Australia
This is a unique opportunity for individuals, industry, consultants, councils and organisations generally to submit their views on all aspects of the waste industry whether good or bad.
We urge you to be heard in Parliament.
Feel free to use the information provided to assist you with your submission.